Staying with us here at Kingfisher Lodge is the only way non-members can fish the lake.
Kingfisher is a self-catering lodge which sleeps up to four guests. This clean and comfortable accommodation is set amidst 70 acres of private tranquil grounds, offering stunning views of Homersfield Lake.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, the conservatory, dining room and lounge offer fantastic views.
There are two double bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own en-suite with a further bathroom in the lodge.
You have the opportunity to walk around the lake enjoying the fantastic setting and wildlife, within the private grounds.
Whether you wish to rent Kingfisher Lodge for fishing, walking, bird watching or cycling holidays, this property is a perfect place to relax and stay, not just for exploring the Waveney Valley but also all that our region in East Anglia has to offer.
Kingfisher Lodge includes:
- Open plan sitting/dining room with comfortable seating, including a flat screen TV with video and DVD player, and an electric living flame fire.
- Has wifi access, board games and DVD’s.
- Dining table with table and four chairs.
- Conservatory which has incredible views overlooking Homersfield Lake and also a great place to watch the incredible wildlife.
- Kitchen is fully equipped, coffee machine, gas hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master Bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC.
- Bedroom Two with a double bed.
- Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, wash basin and WC.
- Huge expanse of private garden, includes patio with picnic bench and access to the lake and grounds.
- Driveway for two vehicles.
- Gas Central heating as well as electric convector heaters.
- Also provided for guests are the beds made up with fresh bed linen and towels, tea towels, complimentary dishwashing tablets, washing up liquid and washing cloths.
The lake holds a large head of specimen fish. This includes both mirror and common Carp up to 60lbs; Wels catfish up to 100lbs; Tench up to 14lbs; and Roach reaching 4lbs 3ozs.
There is a huge head of Carp ranging from 20lbs – 50lbs. The lake has produced 3 different 4lbs + Roach over the years. Many of our guests have achieved their PB which is very pleasing to see.
The lake is very well known for fishing well during the winter months for both Carp and Roach.
Staying at the lodge allows up to two people to fish from three designated swims, with a maximum of two rods per person. We supply landing nets, weigh slings and unhooking mats for any guests staying at Kingfisher. The welfare of the fish is the number one priority so please take the time to read our Terms and Conditions before booking your stay with us.