Five Islands House
Five Islands House was our old family home, which has now been refurbished to a very high standard and is able to sleep six people.
Sitting within its own gardens, the house offers beautiful views overlooking Homersfield Lake.
It also allows us to offer the house to families with children as the garden is fully fenced off.
Whether you wish to rent Five Islands for walking, bird watching or cycling, this property is a perfect place to stay and relax. Situated just 100 metres from the River Waveney, this allows guests to explore the Waveney Valley and all that our region in East Anglia has to offer.
Cycling/Hiking and Walkers
For those who wish to get away and experience and explore the beautiful and unspoilt Waveney Valley, here is an extensive list of walking guides from the popular local Waveney Amblers organisation. http://waveneyramblers.org.uk/walks/walk_guides#walks
For keen cyclists, like ourselves, there are some superb National cycle routes which pass through picturesque towns of Bungay and Beccles, or if you want to cycle further afield why not cycle to Southwold. https://visitwaveneyvalley.co.uk/cycling/
Other places of interest…
We are only 18 miles from the beautiful coastal town of Southwold and just 35 minutes drive from the historic city of Norwich.
Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday. We take bookings for either one week or two week periods.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Five Islands House includes:
- Lounge with comfortable seating, including a flat screen TV with DVD player. Open fireplace. Patio doors opening out into the private enclosed garden.
- Wifi, board games, books.
- Dining room with table and chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and tumble dryer.
- Utility room with washing machine, iron, iron board.
- Bedroom One – Double bed.
- Bedroom Two – Double bed.
- Bedroom Three – Bunk bed (two single beds).
- Bedroom Four – downstairs. Single bed.
- Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, washbasin and WC.
- WC downstairs.
- Garden includes a private patio with BBQ, table and chairs, fully enclosed with views overlooking the lake.
- Driveway for two vehicles.
- Gas central heating.
- Guests are provided with bed linen, towels and tea towels.